This online Numerology software tells about your Psychic Number and Destiny Number and basic Numerology. You can find your lucky number, friendly numbers, enemy numbers, lucky colours, diety and other things by clicking on your number. Numerology helps us to have positive and successful life. With the support of Astrology and Numerology one will have peaceful life. This also helps to find positive and negative things in our life. Give your full name and Date of birth to check your Numerology predictions. We have also developed online Numerology name correction software which helps you to find right name which gives positive vibrations and happy life.
For Telephonic Appointment
- 1 – Tone of voice will be louder, everyone has to go in his way, and not an adjustable type.
- 10 – Will be very patience and behave quietly, never establish anything whole hearted, nice to move with this people.
- 19 – People with great fortitude, will not change his views. Having the ability to speak.
- 28 –Looks very beautiful to see, every time they will talk with the smile mostly humorous persons, meet with disappointments.
Extreme qualities in mind, boosting about them, doing research, suspecting manner will found with them. They will be less likely to trust, people with low confidence, anyone comes to fight with this people he will become silent, lying at a young age. Gives advice, and ideas to others, behaving in decent manner, When others afraid of him, he will be a dominating character to them. Any failure and difficulty comes to them, the intention will be like to killed. They will never get any true friends.
- 2 – Those with the power of imagination, lots of ambition, like to change the society, a revolutionary persons, they will fight with either with writing or with mouth (talkative).
- 11 – Will be very faithful to god and they will achieve easily, becoming most susceptible to the highest level, the act of faith will be prominent to them and they can achieve anything.
- 20 – World see this type persons like a guide. No selfishness with them mostly we can say mankind of god. Probably like a spiritual guide for others.
- 29 – Lack of helping tendency, swaggering talk too much, feared persons, if enemy reacts to them in wrong manner this people will get afraid. If there is no selfishness with them mostly we can say mankind of god. Became a guide for others
Those engaged in public life, be very obedient and patience to elders, which are the good qualities this people will have, any difficult for others will worry a lot, having old policy and habits which cannot be changed, do not ask help from others, work very hard to effort next grade or next level, self-confident persons.
- 3 – This person have a power of thought, the brain is strong in math., after middle age they will become popular.
- 12 – Very handworker, who have fame and sacrifice, the qualities are inborn, the person who feels about the both trouble and responsibility will get posting.
- 21 – Very selfish people, by sacrificing and expect the daily wages, having very difficult and struggle in the life, by thinking itself they will become success in the life.
- 30 – Higher thoughts, this person will be very smart and have keen observation, very bold, and will be arrogant, and never afraid of the failures.
This person like to change the world or the society by speaking and writing, they will never promise or moreover giving fake promise, no truth will be come out, if he thinks it is true if he will declare it, never think about publics opinion. In any situation or anything he will never ask others opinion, he will create or have something unusual opinion. He thinks as if he knows everything or act too smart. Doesn’t think about the fame.
- 4 – Very strict or rude person, will be with strength and courage, interest in talking in a stylish manner.
- 13 – And the possible changes in the family occurs in childhood, who has the most strength, sincerity, never hide anything
- 22 – Attract by only evil thoughts than good thing in his minds, it would be easy to earn money, the money will come in competitive races, get support from cinema and book.
- 31 – Will be very brave person, they are not like ordinary humans, never think about profit or loss, good in doing research
Having a commanding nature and they will look royal people. If he didn’t understand from others he will be very angry.. What he thinks in the mind, he will talk about it, never hide anything, they will think ,they can achieve anything, and they will really believe that, they hate old things, like to be modern, they like to wear attractive dresses, and if make new type of recipes he will get attract.
- 5 – Get honor for the goals, attractive character, give respect to others, and he will teach everyone.
- 14 – This person will be interested in the journey, would be somewhat stubborn, and have luck in buying new things. Till he lives he has luck, and others will help.
- 23 – This person will have a royal look, and attracted by others, basically highclass people will appreciate them. History will talk about the fame of this person, always be lucky.
Very brave people have magnetic energy of eyes, and the ambition will be to live happy, they will think twice or thrice to step in any new projects, they show interest in living very high class and be richest person. Poetry, painting, music, etc. they will show interest, very pleasant colour or things for the eyes they fill in the house with beautiful views.
- 6 – Mostly they will maintain dignity, motivated, humble person, give suitable comments, buy lots of new things..
- 15 – Charming personality, greatly impressed by everyone, speaks cleverly and humorous, having sharp eyes, happy temperament and impresses everyone.
- 24 – Polite in nature, have achieved something excellence, he will get the next level positions in their life very easily.
Always wear clean clothes, addict to decorative work, pretty faced people, never mingle with everyone, they will think and talk, never express the difficult and sadness that happen to them, ambition of life to be in arts, music, and doing research in chemical. In thousands of people one person also not having proper wife or attained husband.
- 7 – very polite in nature, having divine worship, has problem in marital life.
- 16 – Those with mental power, if they not engaged in lover affairs they will prosper in the life
- 25 – Those with serious religious obsession, others live as a man of worship, are respected by others, they won’t lead happy married life.
To the utmost of their mental power, pure knowledge, possess sharp intellect, after reaching success only they will become brave.
This person will be a rational behavior and be gentle to others. He like more rational than others. Do not expect anyone’s help. He will try hard to improve, victory is the only objective in life to live.
- 8 – Having peaceful life, sacrifice his happiness otherwise there won’t be any peace in his life. Leads an honest life, massive labor
- 17 – By birth this person will never achieve high class life but while growing they will achieve, while trying to cope with the relentless progressive in any difficulty, very hardworking person.
- 26 – (A few) will lose parents in younger age, willing to progress, earning lots of enemies.
They are born for struggle and the life will also be struggle, intelligent persons, they will think one talk one, not open hearted persons, like to serve the national, willing to lead his matters by own, analysis the strength of the enemy, wait until the next opportunity, how to bring down the opponent, sharp knowledgeable person, would be difficult in early life, the failure will never make them upset.
- 9 – Willing to do many things, beat everyone and always be winners.
- 18 – To leave selfishness will gain benefit, persistence and anger must not be dominating they have to adjust, having a very emotional mind and a divine number.
- 27 – Involved in good works, his ideas will get success, knowledge will win, do research and enjoy nature.
,th;fs; tho;tpy; gpufhrkhf tho epidg;gth;fs;> Neh;ik kpf;fth;fs;> fk;gPukhf tho epidg;gth;fs;. tho;f;ifapy; mDgtk; cs;sth;fs;> jilapd;wp ntw;wp ngWgth;fs;> Rje;jpu czh;r;rpfs; kpf;fth;fs;> #];Rk mwpTilath;fs;> goFfpw kdpjh;fis ntFrPf;fpuk; czUgth;fs;. ,th;fSf;F gzk; jhdhf te;J NrUk;. mauhJ ciog;gth;fs> gy Nghplk; gofpdhYk;> xU rpyiuNa ez;guhf itj;Jf; nfhs;gth;fs;.
- 1 – cwj;j Fuypy; NgRgth;fs;> jd; tpUg;gg;gbNa vy;NyhUk; elf;f Ntz;Lk; vd epidg;gth;fs;> gpwiu mDrhpj;J Nghf njhpahJ.
- 10 – nghWikahfNt ,Ue;J mikjpahf ele;J nfhs;gth;fs;> kdjpy; cs;sij ntspaplhky; ,Uf;f njhpe;jth;fs;> goFtjw;F ,dpikahdth;fs;.
- 19 – kpFe;j kNdhgyk; cs;sth;fs;> jd;Dila fUj;Jfis khw;wpf; nfhs;s khl;lhh;fs;. NgRk; jpwik cz;L.
- 28 – ghh;itf;F mofhf njhpthh;fs> rphpf;f rphpf;f NgRthh;fs;> Vkhw;wq;fis re;jpg;ghh;fs;.
kdjpy; jPtpu Fzq;fs;> jw;gid> Muha;r;rp> re;Njfg;gLjy; ,th;fsplk; fhzg;gLtJ. ,th;fsplk; ek;gpf;if vd;gJ Fiwthf ,Uf;Fk;. jd;dk;gpf;if FiwT cs;sth;fs;. vjph;j;jhy; mlq;fp Nghthh;fs;> rpW tajpy; ngha; NgRthh;fs;. gpwUf;F mwpTiuAk;> NahridAk; nrhy;Ythh;fs;> eakhf goFthh;fs;> jd;idf; fz;L gag;gLgth;fis tpul;ba tz;zk; ,Ug;ghh;fs;. Njhy;tpNah> f~;lNkh te;jhy; jd;id kha;j;Jf; nfhs;Sk; vz;zk; Njhd;Wk;. ,th;fSf;F cz;ikahd ez;gh;fs; miktJ fpilahJ.
- 2 – fw;gid rf;jp cs;sth;fs;> yl;rpak; cs;sth;fs;> r%fj;ij j;pUj;jp mikf;f epidg;gth;fs;> Gul;rpfukhd Nehf;fk; cs;sth;fs;> vOj;J %yKk;> thahy; rz;il NghLk; tPuh;fs;.
- 11 – nja;t ek;gpf;if cs;sth;fs; vspjpy; rhjpj;J tpLgth;fs;> kpf vspjpy; cah;e;j epiy milgth;fs;> ,th;fSf;F ek;gpf;ifahy; rhjpf;f Kbahj nray; xd;Wkpy;iy.
- 20 – Rygkhf cyfk; ,th;fis topfhl;bahf vz;zptpLk;> Raeykpd;wp tho;e;;jhy; kdpjhpy; flTs; Mthh;. epiwa NgUf;F tho;f;if topfhl;bahf mikthh;.
- 29 – gpwUf;F cjtp nra;a ,th;fSf;F vspjpy; kdk; tuhJ.> tPuhg;G mjpfk; NgRthh;fs;> Nfhio cs;sk; nfhz;lth;fs;< vjphp kpQ;rpdhy; clNd gae;J tpLthh;fs;. vz;zptpLk;> Raeykpd;wp tho;e;;jhy; kdpjhpy; flTs; Mthh;. epiwa NgUf;F tho;f;if topfhl;bahf mikthh;.
- 3 – rpe;jid rf;jp cs;sth;fs;fs;> fzpjj;jpy; %is gyk; tha;e;jJ.> eLtajpw;f;F Nky; Gfo; cilath;fs;.
- 12 – ciog;Gk;> jpahfj;jhYk; Gfo; cilath;fs;> jpahf Fzq;fs; gpwtpapNyNa ,Uf;Fk;> ftiyAk; nghWg;igAk; czu #o;epiyapy; cs;sth;fs; cah; gjtpia milgth;fs;.
- 21 – jPtpukhd Raeythjpfs;> jpahfk; nra;J $ypia vjph;ghh;g;ghh;fs;> fLk; Nghuhl;lk; epiwe;j tho;f;if> rpe;jidahy; Kd;Ndwp ntw;wp ngWgth;fs;.
- 30 – jPhf;f rpe;jidAk;> #l;rKk; cilath;fs; vijAk; $h;e;J ftdpf;Fk; Gj;jprhypfs;> Jzpr;rYk;> neQ;rYj;jk; cilath;fs;> Njhy;tp fz;L mQ;rkhl;lhh;fs;.
NgRtjhYk;> vOJtjhYk; cyifAk; Kf;fpakhf jhd; thOk; r%fj;ijAk; rPh;jpUj;j epidg;gth;fs;> thf;fpy; td;kk; ,Uf;Fk;> ,dpik ,Uf;fhJ. jhd; cz;ik vd epidg;gij gfpuq;fkhf njhptpg;gh;> Nfl;gth;fs; vd;d epidg;ghh;fs; vd ftiyg;gl khl;lhh;fs;. ve;j tp~aj;ij gw;wpAk; GJtpjkhd mgpg;uhak; itj;jpUg;gh;. vy;yh tp~aq;fSk; jdf;F njhpe;jjhf epidj;jpUg;gh;. Gfo; Nky; Mir ,Uf;fhJ.
- 4 – kpFjpahd fz;bg;ghdth;fs;> gyKk; Jzpr;rYk; ,Uf;Fk;> fth;r;rpahf Ngr fw;Wf; nfhs;tjpy; Mh;tk; cz;L.
- 13 – rpWtajpy; FLk;gj;jpy; ghjpf;f $ba khWjy; Vw;gLk;> kpf typik cilath;fs;> Neh;ikAk;> kiwtpy;yhkYk; ele;J nfhs;thh;fs;.
- 22 – ed;ikia tpl jPik kdjpy; kpFjpahf ftUk;> gzk; rk;ghjpg;gjpy; vspjhf ,Uf;Fk;> Nghl;b ge;jaq;fspy; gzk; te;J NrUk;> rpdpkh> Gj;jfk; MjuT fpilf;Fk;.
- 31 – ey;y ijhparhypahf ,Ug;gth;fs;. ,th;fs; rhjhuz kdpjh;fs; my;y> yhg e~;lq;fis nghUl;gLj;jkhl;lhh;fs;> Muha;tjpy; kdk; ntFthf Vw;gLk;.
ntFthf gpwiu fl;lis ,Lgth;fs; uh[ Fz kpFjpAilath;fs;. gpwh; NgRtJ Ghpatpy;iynad;why; Nfhgk; tUk;.. kdjpy; Njhd;Wtij Rygkhf ntspapLth;> xd;iwAk; kiwf;fj; njhpahJ> vijAk; rhjpj;Jtplyhk;. vd;W cz;ikahf ek;Gthh;fs;> gioikia ntWg;ghh;fs;> GJikia Nehf;fp nry;gth;fs;> fth;r;rpahd Mil mzptjpYk;> czT khWjypYk; ntF rPf;fpuk; ,tiu fth;e;Jtplyhk;.
- 5 – nghpa yl;rpaq;fshy; ftug;gLgth;fs; trPfu Fzk; ,Uf;Fk;> gpwh; kjpj;jYk;> gpwUf;F Nghjpg;gth; Mthh;. .
- 14 – gazj;.jpy; mjpf Mh;tk; cz;L> XusT gpbthjk; ,Uf;Fk;> nghUs; NrH;f;Fk; mjph;~;lk; cz;L. capUs;stiu mjph;~;lKk;> gpwh; cjtpAk; cz;L.
- 23 – uh[ trpaKk;> [d trpaKk; ,Uf;Fk;> Nky;epiyapy; cs;sth;fs; ,th;fis Gfo;th;. rhpj;jpuk; Nghw;Wk; Gfo; milth;. vg;NghJk; mjph;~;lk; cz;L.
ijhparhypfs;> fhe;j rf;jp epiwe;j fz;fs; re;Njh~khf tho;tNj ,th;fsJ yl;rpak;> Nahrpj;J KbT Nfhwhky; ve;j xU fhhpaj;jpYk; ,wq;fkhl;lhh;fs;. ,th;fs; nry;tKk; nry;thf;Fk; nghUe;jpajhf tho;tjpy; tpUg;gKilath;fs;. fhtpak;> Xtpak;> rq;fPjk; Kjypadtw;wpy; ehl;lk; cilath;fs;> fz;fSf;F mofhd fhl;rpfis tPl;by; epiwf;f tpUk;Ggth;.
- 6 – kpf fz;zpaKk;> Cf;fKilath;fs;> mlf;fkhd RghTk;> Mo;e;j fUj;JfSk; ,Uf;Fk;> nghUs; Nrh;f;Fk; Mh;tKk; ,Uf;Fk;.
- 15 – trPfukhd Njhw;wKilath;fs;> ntFthf vy;yhuhYk; ftug;gLgth;> eifr;Rit NgRtjpy; rhkhh;j;jparhyp> $h;ikahd tpopfs; cilath;fs;> re;Njh~khd kdk; cilath;. ftUgth;fs;>
- 24 – mlf;fkhd jd;ik cilath;fs;> fhhpaj;ij rhjpj;Jf; nfhs;tjpy; rpwg;Gilath;> nghpa gjtpfs; ,th;fsJ tho;f;ifapy; NjbtUk;.
Rj;jkhd Milia vg;NghJk; mzpth;> myq;fhu gphpah;> mofhd KfKilath;> fyfyg;ghf gofkhl;lhh;fs;> thh;j;ijia epjhdpj;J NgRgth;fs;> f~;lk; te;jhYk; Jf;fk; Vw;gl;lhYk; ntspg;gLj;j khl;lhh;fs;> fiyfisNa tho;tpy; yl;rpakhf nfhs;th;> rq;fPjk;> urhd Muha;r;rpapy; Njh;r;rp ngw;wth;. Mapuj;jpy; xUth; $l kdjpw;F Vw;whh;Nghy; kidtpNah> fztNdh mile;jjpy;iy.
- 7 – rhe;jkhd Rghtk; cilath;> nja;t topghL cz;L> ,y;tho;f;ifapy; rpf;fy; cz;L.
- 16 – kNdhrf;jp cilath;fs;> fhjy; tptfhuq;fspy; <Lglhky; ,Ue;jhy; ,th;fsJ tho;f;if cah;tilAk;.
- 25 – jPtpukhd kj gpbthjk; cilath;fs;. gpwh; tzq;fj;jf;f kdpjdhf tho;fpd;wdh;> kw;wth;fshy; kjpf;fg;gl;L tho;fpd;wdh;> FLk;g tho;f;if Rfk; ,Uf;fhJ.
,th;fs; msTf;F kpFe;j kNdhrf;jp> njspe;j mwpTk;> $h;ikahd Gj;jp cilath;fs;> tho;tpy; ntw;wp ngw;w gpd;Nd jhd; ijhpak; cz;lhFk;.
gFj;jwpT kpFe;j ,th;fs; mijAk; epjhdkhfNt filg;gpbg;gh;. ,th;fSf;F kw;wth;fis tpl gFj;jwpT mjpfk;. ,th;fs; xU ehSk; gpwh; cjtp vjph;ghh;f;.f Ntz;lhk;. RaKaw;r;rpahy; Nkd;ik cz;L> ntw;wp xd;Nw tho;tpy; Fwpf;Nfhshf tho epidg;gth;fs;.
- 8 – mikjpahd tho;f;ifia tpUk;Ggth;> jd; Rfj;ij jpahfk; nra;ahtpl;lhy; mikjp Vw;glhJ. Neh;ikahd tho;f;if cz;L> ngUj;j ciog;ghspfs;
- 17 – gpwtpapy; cah;e;j epiy milahtpl;lhYk; tsUk; fhyj;jpy; cah;e;j epiy milth;. ,iltplhj Kaw;r;rpAk; f~;lk; te;jhYk; rkhspj;J nfhz;L Kd;NdWgth;fs;> ciog;gjpy; cWjpahdth;.
- 26 – (xU rpyh;) rpWtajpNy ngw;Nwhiu ,og;gth;fs;> Kd;Ndw;wj;jpy; tpUg;gk; cilath;> tpNuhjpfis rk;ghjpj;J nfhs;gth;fs;.
,th;fs; NghuhlNt gpwe;jth;fs; ,th;fs; tho;f;if Nghuhl;lkhfNt ,Uf;F> mwpTs;sth;fs;> cs;nshd;W itj;J Gwnkhd;W NgRgth;fs;> Njr Nrit nra;a Mh;tk; cz;L> jd; ,~;lg;gbNa fhhpaq;fs; elj;jpr; nry;y tpUg;gk; cilath;> vg;NghJk; vjphpapd; gyj;ij Muha;e;j gb ,Ug;gh;> re;jh;g;gk; tUk; tiu fhj;jpUg;gh;> vjphpia tPo;j;JtJ vg;gb vd jpl;lkpUg;gh;> $h;ikahd mwpTilath;fs;> Muk;g tho;f;if f~;lkhf ,Uf;Fk;> Njhy;tpia fz;L fyq;f khl;lhh;fs;.
- 9 – nraw;fhpa fhhpaq;fs; nra;a Mh;tk; cilath;fs;> vy;yh vjph;g;GfisAk; ntd;W tho;th;.
- 18 – Raeyj;ij tp;l;lhy;. jhd; ed;ik cz;lhFk;> gpbthjj;ijAk;> Nfhtj;ijAk; tpl;Lf; nfhLf;f Ntz;Lk;> czh;r;rpfs; kdij J}z;bf; nfhz;bUf;Fk; xU nja;tPf vz;.
- 27 – ew;fhhpaq;fspy; <LgLgth;> Nahridfs; ntw;wp ngWk;> mwpNt ntw;wp jUk;> Muha;r;rp Fzk; cz;L.